Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes
Air fryer sweet potato fries are a delicious and healthy snack! All you need is some sweet potatoes, olive oil, and your favorite seasonings.
- Start by cutting the potatoes into thin, evenly-sized strips.
- Place the strips in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with your favorite seasonings, suggestions: sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, or paprika.
- Toss everything together to coat the potatoes.
- Place the potato strips into the air fryer basket in an even layer and cook for about 15 minutes at 400° F.
- Once the fries are golden and crispy, remove from the air fryer and enjoy!
Don’t have an air fryer? Adapt the recipe for your regular oven, set at 400 for about 30 minutes, check and add another 5-10 minutes until just right.
Team Active content is not medical advice; it’s inspiration to live actively! For personalized recommendation for your fitness level and goals, ask any Personal Trainer at the club. We’re here to help!