DO YOU KNOW YOUR STARtING POINT?
Try an Inbody Scan and get your results in less than a minute.
InBody Tests can provide critical measurements for your health care provider as well to evaluate and help them work with you to manage disease and disease risk for things like diabetes, cardiovascular disease, frailty, balance and fall risk, lymphedema, and more.
Do you know your progress?
Wherever you are in your health and fitness journey, understanding your body composition is critical for shedding light on your overall health and can help you reach your goals. Take advantage of our new InBody technology to gain a comprehensive view of your body composition balance. In less than 60 seconds, the InBody 570 Test provides fitness specialists with easy-to-understand, accurate and objective measurements to evaluate body composition.
- Assess muscle distribution and target areas weakened by injury or surgery
- Identify muscle and fat imbalances in each segment of the body
- Monitor changes to determine efficacy of an exercise program and diet plans to ensure long-term success
- Identify fluid imbalances related to specific diseases
- Monitor outcomes of interventions aimed to improve glycemic control and prevent worsening of complications related to diabetes
- Track changes for more effective long-term health risk identification and reduction
Get Started Today!
Gain your confidential results in just minutes!
Your first test is complimentary for members; and follow-up scans are $20 each for members. Tests are complementary when completed during a paid Personal Training session.
Schedule your appointment
Call 503.216.6606 or speak to one of the Kruse Woods fitness specialists. Appointments are scheduled for 20-minutes to allow for consultation time with the fitness specialist.
DO the following before testing:
- Hydrate well the day before
- Stand for about 5 minutes before the test
- Use the bathroom
- Remove all metal objects (jewelry, watches, belts, etc.), socks, pantyhose, shoes, and heavy articles of clothing
AVOID the following before testing:
- Eating/exercising at least 3 hours
- Consuming alcohol or caffeine at least 24 hours
- Using a shower or sauna
- Using lotion/ointment on your hands and feet
*** Do not test if you are menstruating or have life-sustaining medical implants such as pacemakers or defibrillators.