Rock Steady Boxing
Fighting Back Against Parkinson’s
Rock Steady Boxing is a unique non-contact boxing program based on training used by boxing pros and adapted to people with Parkinson’s disease to help improve symptoms and quality of life. Each small group session involves traditional boxing drills that are specific to the symptoms created by the disease, giving a chance of hope.
All classes are Rock Steady Boxing certified coaches. Rock Steady Boxing is open to non-members and members alike, serving both men and women of all ages and levels of ability.
Additional Program Benefits
- Supportive and motivating community environment
- Comprehensive cognitive training, dexterity training, and strength training to improve the speed of movement and all dynamic/functional abilities
- Flexibility, balance and posture development
- Heart rate monitoring using MyZone technology to monitor exertion and performance levels
- Tracked results and assessments that are securely shared with your primary care physician or specialist
Monday, Wednesday, & Friday
Level 1-2: 11:30am–12:45pm
Level 3-4: 1pm–2:15pm
All sessions are currently held at Active Wellness Center Napa.
Interested participants, please have your provider complete and return the Provider-Referral Form to us.
*Active Wellness Center Napa follows the highest sanitation and social distancing practices. All group classes are held outside, while under county mandate, to prevent covid transmission For interested members and non-members please fill out the interest form below and have your provider complete the attached form here.
Phone: 707-251-1395 opt 2
Address: 3421 Villa Lane Napa, CA 94558