We’re Clean, Safe & Stronger Together.
Powered by the experts and industry leaders at Active Wellness and Providence, we set the gold standard in the industry on COVID-safety and precautions. Each of our facilities is safe, clean and ready for you to take good care of you.
Mask Mandate Lift 2/16
- Based on the latest announcement from Napa County, the indoor mask mandate will be lifted for vaccinated individuals starting Wednesday, February 16th.
- Unvaccinated individuals must continue to wear a mask, and masks will remain welcomed yet optional for vaccinated individuals.
- We will continue to be in contact with local health officials for the latest updates.
- In accordance with local health department mandates, all members, guests and employees are required to wear masks indoors regardless of vaccination status.
- Classes are held both inside of the club and outdoors as noted on the schedule.
- Some equipment has been closed to allow for more spatial distance.
- All members, guests and employees are required to stay home if feeling ill.
AS ALWAYS, WE FOLLOW STRICT AND ONGOING CLEANING POLICIES:
We are taking a comprehensive approach to ensure proper cleaning, disinfection, and sanitation protocols are in place in accordance with governmental, CDC, and WHO guidelines. Since 2020, we have also added additional procedures to our continued stringent level of cleanliness.
Along with implementing comprehensive cleaning protocols, we have increased the number of sanitation stations throughout the club. These are conveniently located, easy to use and readily available equipment disinfectant sprays, wipes, and hand sanitizers.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO REMAIN SAFE AND HEALTHY
Your health and safety is our top priority. By following the CDC, WHO, and governmental guidelines you can help do your part to limit the spread of COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this time.
✔️ Stay home if you are feeling sick to protect others at risk.
✔️ Frequently wash your hands using hot, soapy water for 20 seconds – this is the best way to control transmission in normal, healthy adults.
✔️ If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
✔️ Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze with a tissue or flexed elbow; throw tissue away immediately and wash hands.
✔️ Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and nose.
✔️ Reference the resources published by the CDC here.